Airport transfer Manchester
Manchester International Airport is the busiest travel hub outside of London and is the gateway for many to Northern England. Even with the amazing facilities on site for your onward journey, using public transport creates complications. For quick, easy and competitively-priced travel throughout the UK, the best option is CoachHire.com.
We can help you with:
- Arranging guided tours of Manchester and the surrounding area, taking in the various sights and attractions.
- Organising events for anything from a handful to thousands of guests, such as corporate functions, weddings and parties.
- Getting you and your luggage to check-in with plenty of time before your flight.
We use experienced local drivers, which means that we can find the quickest routes to your destinations and give you accurate estimates of how long the journey will take. Fill in our quick and easy quote form now to see how much you could save with CoachHire.com.
Find us at Manchester Airport
When you arrive at Manchester Airport, you will be pleased that you chose to use the services of Adamson Minibus Hire. As the leading Adamson Minibus Hire company available, we can provide a full range of luxury coaches for parties from eight passengers to 72. Manchester Airport’s official site recommends travelling by coach, and they are perfectly correct. After a long and tiring journey, there is no better way to enjoy your onward journey than in luxury and style in one of our first class coaches.
Manchester Airport is a convenient seven miles from the city centre and it has three terminals. You will be able to find our Manchester Airport Adamson Minibus Hire vehicles at The Station, which is the ground transportation hub. This is the name you should look out for arriving at any one of Manchester Airport’s terminals. It is located centrally, placed in the middle of the three of them.
Once you have left baggage reclaim, follow signs for coaches at The Station and we will be ready and waiting to pick you up. As the driver is not allowed to leave the coach, we will provide you with their mobile phone number and you can call the driver at any time. From the moment you leave the baggage reclaim area, there are bus station supervisors whom we will have informed about your arrival so, if required, they will be able to help you. Follow signs to the coach pick-up point and we will be waiting for you.
Manchester Airport Contact Details
We will move our coach into the pick-up point the moment the airport tells us that your luggage is in the baggage hall. You can call the Bus Station Office on any courtesy airport phone by dialing 15011. Alternatively, call +44 (0) 7884 363470 and a member of the Bus Station Office staff will reply.
For general enquires, call: +44 (0) 8712 710 711.
Customer Contact Centre, 2 Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport M90 1QX.
Approximate Travel Times
- Central Manchester (20 minutes)
- Blackpool (2 hours 40 minutes)
- Central London (5 hours 15 minutes)
- Liverpool (50 minutes)
- Birmingham (2 hours 10 minutes)
- Edinburgh(6 hours 45 minutes)
Manchester Airport Facilities
The shopping facilities and additional extras at Manchester Airport are amongst the finest in the country. They include:
- Home delivery
- Collection of purchases on return
- Gift wrapping and pre-booking of special gifts or relaxing treatments
- Personal shoppers
- A free beauty makeover
- Try before you buy
- 60-day returns policy
Other Airport Facilities
Other airport facilities include:
- A range of airport hotels, including Crowne Plaza, Radisson Blu, Hilton and Premier Inn
- Courses available for overcoming the fear of flying
- Excellent business facilities with free wifi internet access
- Fun zones and play areas for families
- Runway Visitor Park, which enables you to get the best view of aircraft taking off and landing
The airport is predominantly wheelchair friendly. However, additional assistance can be booked in advance by notifying your travel agent, tour operator or airline at the time of booking and no later than 48 hours before departure.