Edinburgh Airport Coach Hire
Serving the capital city of Scotland as well as residents from further a field, Edinburgh Airport handles over 9 million passengers and flights come and go from over 100 destinations.One of the most convenient aspects of the airport for incoming and outgoing passengers is that the Edinburgh Airport Adamson Minibus Hire stands are right outside the single terminal building.
The airport is located eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. It has excellent motorway links with Glasgow, Perth and Stirling. This means that, if you are planning to visit Scotland from abroad, the airport and associated vehicle hire services are centrally located to take you directly to many popular destinations.
Approximate Travel Times
- Edinburgh Waverley Street (20 minutes)
- Glasgow (50 minutes)
- Manchester (2 hours 10 minutes)
- Aberdeen (3 hours 30 minutes)
- Dundee (1 hour 40 minutes)
- Newcastle (2 hours 45 minutes)
Edinburgh Airport Facilities
As the busiest of the Scottish airports, Edinburgh has a good range of on-site facilities. These include:
- 12 cafes, bars and restaurants
- 20 of the more popular airport shops and stores
- Wifi internet access throughout
- Baby changing facilities and family fun areas
Edinburgh Airport Contact Details
Leave the baggage hall and follow the signs for buses and coaches and your hired coach will be waiting for you at one of the allocated bus stands. We will inform passenger information of the location of your vehicle and we will also provide you with the mobile number of your driver, so you can contact the driver directly if you have any queries.